- 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoapowder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee (made with 1 tbsp of instant coffee)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 bag baking melts (283 g)
- I container of cream (237ml)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) place cupcake cups in a cupcake tray (makes 15 cupcakes)
2. In bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch and salt. In a mug on the side combine your milk and coffee.
3. In a large bowl beat the sugar, oil, egg and vanilla till creamy.
4. Add the flour mix into the egg mix and gradually add the coffee and milk mix. Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed. Batter will be thin. Pour into cups.
5. Spoon on top of each cupcake1 tsp of chips.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
7. At the same time, in a medium bowl place your chocolate melts. Heat the cream and right before it comes to a boil take it off the heat and pour it on the chocolate. Let it sit for a min then mix it in a bit.
8. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix well.
9. Leave to cool then dip the tops of the cupcake to gloss the cupcake and enjoy!