- 1 cup of butter (softened)
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of Whole Wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups of Quaker Instant oats (I used apple cinnamon about 10 packs)
- 6 oz of White chocolate (to coat half the cookie)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC) and lightly grease your cookie trays.
- In a medium bowl mix your flour, instant oats salt, cinnamon and baking soda, set it aside.
- In a large bowl beat the butter with both the white and brown sugar and vanilla till creamy.
- Add one egg at a time and the vanilla. Beat till fully incorporated.
5. Gradually add in the flour oat mix
6. Using an ice-cream scoop, evenly scoop the batter and spread it about 1 to 1 ½ inches apart on the cookie trays
7. Bake for 10-13 min.
8. While the cookies are cooling, melt the white chocolate, which you will drizzle on to the cookies.
9. Place them on a cooling rack or any type of sheet pan till the chocolate hardens.