- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of butter (softened
- 6-8 cups of icing sugar (super fin sugar) (depends on how thick you want your icing)
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- few drops of green food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Line your cupcake tray with parchment cups.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine your flour and baking powder and sit it aside.
- In a large bowl combine your sugar and butter and beat till incorporates.
- Add the 5 eggs and the vanilla and cream till it’s a pale yellow and looks creamy.
- Slowing start alternating your flour mix and milk until all incorporated.
- With a spatula fold in the chocolate chips.
8. With an ice cream scoop, fill our cups evenly and bake for 15-20 min or till toothpick comes out clean (careful with the chocolate chips you might keep hitting them when trying to test the cupcake so try once or twice).
9. Let the cupcakes cool and then ice them to your preference
- In a large bowl combine your butter and sugar and cream
- Gradually add in the milk and vanilla then the green food coloring.
- Place the icing in piping bag and decorate your cooled cupcakes.