- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and beat until well-combined and the sugar is fully incorporated
- Then, add in the baking soda and beat to incorporate.
- Afterwards, add the chocolate chips
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C), and lightly grease your cookie trays.
- Using ice cream scoop, make a ball dough and split it into 2 smaller balls to place on the cookie trays.
- Slightly press down the dough onto the trays and evenly spread them out not to stick to one another.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until edges are set and tops are barely set. Don’t over bake them because they set better when cooled and slightly under-baked in the center.
- Let them cool before moving them off the trays.