- 1 box of Fusilli Pasta (or one of your choice)
- mixed lettuce (to place below and around the finished salad)
- 2 avocados
- 3 tomatoes
- about 5 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of corn
- 3 tins of white tuna
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp or Dijon mustard
- lemon juice to your liking
- salt and pepper to season
1. In a large pot bring water to a boil and drop your dry pasta in with some salt. Do not over cook your pasta. Al dente or a minute more is just perfect.
2. While the pasta is cooking, dice your avocados and place them in a small bowl with lemon juice not to brown.
3. Dice the tomatoes, the celery and place them in a medium bowl.
4. Add to the tomatoes and celery the corn.
5. Then add the avocados with the lemon juice to the other diced vegetables.
6. In a small bowl mix the Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and olive oil.
7. Pour this dressing onto the medium bowl with all the vegetables and mix them well.
8. When your pasta is ready, run it under cold water to stop the cooking process as well as to cool it down fast.
9. Once the pasta is completely rinsed and drained place the pasta in a large bowl. Toss the vegetables with the dressing onto the pasta and mix it well.
10. Add the tuna on top of the pasta and toss it a few time till it’s all properly distributed.
11. Add salt, pepper and lemon to your liking
12. In a large serving platter, arrange your mixed greens around the side and a bit on the bottom of the serving dish.
13. Carefully then start transferring the pasta salad into the center of the serving platter.
Serve and enjoy!