- 2 ¼ cups of icing sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 bag of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1.Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Lightly grease two cookie trays and set them aside.
3. In a medium bowl mix the icing sugar, coffee, salt, coconut flour and cocoa powder then set it aside.
4. In a large bowl beat the 3 egg whites until bubbly. Then add the vanilla paste and keep beating till fully incorporated.
5. Then gradually add in the dry mix, while alternating with the milk.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips, then with an ice cream scoop drop the batter onto the prepared cookie trays. Press them down a bit not to be too high
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.