- 1 cup of Butter
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsps of Baking Powder
- 1 cup of Skimmed Milk
- 1 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/4 cups of Icing Sugar
- 1 block of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup of Skimmed Milk
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F (180 C), line your cupcake trays and set it aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and chocolate chips. Mix it all together and set it aside
3. In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar till pale yellow and creamy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat it till fluffy.
5. Gradually alternate the flour-chocolate mix and the milk till its all fully incorporated.
6. Using an ice cream scoop, portion out your batter in the lined cupcake tray and bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are slightly golden or when a toothpick comes out clean.
While the cupcakes are baking, make your icing
1. In a medium bowl mix all your ingredients together, beat them with an electric mixer to get a smooth texture.
2. When your cupcakes are cooled, decorate them with the icing any anything else you wish to top them with.