- ¼ cup of butter, softened
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease 2 cookie trays. Set them aside
2. In a medium bowl mix flour, coconut flour, salt, cornstarch and chocolate chips and set it aside
3. In a cup with 1 tsp of water, spoon the ½ tsp of baking soda and let it dissolve.
4. In a large bowl, beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar together until smooth and creamy.
5. Add the egg and the additional egg yolk and vanilla and continue to beat the mixture until well combined.
6. Add the dissolved baking soda to the egg sugar mix.
7. Gradually add flour chocolate chip mix.
8. With an ice cream scoop, portion the cookies. Roll them in your hands to be a bit flatter and arrange them on the tray to be separated because they will spread.
9. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies edges and top are slightly golden.