- 1¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 ½ bananas (mashed up_
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 x 142 g Vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C) and grease two loaf pans and set them aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine and mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and set it aside.
3. In a large bowl beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and canola oil until incorporated.
4. Then add the mashed bananas and mix well.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture onto the banana mixture, then add the yogurt and vanilla extract, mix well till all incorporates.
6. Add to your batter ¾ of the pecans and ¾ of the chocolate chips, reserve the rest to sprinkle on top of your loaf.
7. Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips, and pour the batter into the 2 greased loaf pans. Sprinkle the remaining pecans and chocolate chips on top.
8. Bake the loaves for about 60 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Let the loaves cool before removing it from the pan.
Serve and Enjoy