- 1 cup of Instant Oatmeal (4 packs of Apple and Cinnamon instant oats)
- 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ tsp of Salt
- ¾ cup of Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup of Skimmed Milk
- 2 tsp of Vanilla
- ½ heaping cup of chopped caramalized peanuts (store bought is fine)
- 1/3 cup of raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and lightly grease 2 cookie trays.
2. In a medium bowl mix together the instant oatmeal, whole-wheat flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl whisk the sugar, vegetable oil, skimmed milk and vanilla till a bit frothy.
4. Gradually add in the oatmeal-flour mix. When the batter is fully incorporated, fold in the nuts and raisins with a spatula.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter and separate them on the tray beacuse they spread out.
6. Bake from 10-14 minutes and let them cool.
7. When cooled serve or store in an air tight contaier for 2-3 days (If you can keep from eating them all)