- 1 bag (680 g/ 1.5 lbs) of bloomer baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F ( 178 C)
2. Wash the bloomer potatoes to remove any dirt then dry them off in paper towel
3. On a cutting board either half or quarter the potatoes so they are all about the same size to cook evenly.
4. Place the cut potatoes in a large bag.
5. Pour the olive oil onto the potatoes and season it with salt and pepper as well as sprinkle with a generous amount of oregano into the bag.
6. Seal the bag and shake well to mix all the ingredients.
7. Line a cookie tray with parchment then evenly spread out the potatoes onto the tray.
8. Bake the potatoes for about 30 mins or until cooked through then broil for about 10 min or until the potatoes are slightly crispy.
9. Serve as a side dish or if you leave them to cool you can use them in a salad.