made 54 Bites
- 3 mashed bananas (90 Cals x 3= 270)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce ( 30 Cals )
- 1 2/3 cups oats (I used Banana Nut – 6 packs)(140 Cals x6 =840)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (7.5 Cals)
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips (560 Cals)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste ( 0 Cals)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (0 Cals)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F( 178 C)
2. In a large bowl peel the bananas and pour onto them the 1/3 cup of apple sauce.
3. With a potato masher, mash the bananas and apple sauce together until fully combined.
4. Add the vanilla paste, cinnamon and oats.
5. Pour the almond milk into the bowl and mix all the ingredients well until you get a slightly gooey texture of a dough.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. When the dough is fully incorporated, using a mini ice cream scoop, evenly portion and separate the dough onto lightly greased cookie trays.
8. Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
9. this is a healthy treat you can enjoy when craving something sweet
1,707.5 / 54 = about 31.6 calories each bite