- 2 Heads of Boston Lettuce
- 3 Cucumbers
- 3 Tomatoes
- 4 End of Whole Wheat Toast
- Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Light Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- a generous sprinkle of Club House Greek Spice
- salt to season
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F (178 C).
2. Cut up the whole wheat toast into small squares and scatter them onto a baking tray. Bake them for about 15-18 min till crispy and slightly golden.
3. When done, set them aside to cool. You wont need them till when your coming to serve the salad.
4. Properly wash your vegetables and dry them off before starting to cut them off.
5. Peel the cucumbers and divide them into four, then chop them as evenly as you can.
6. For the tomatoes, first quarter them (cut them into 4) and de-seed them.
7. After de-seeding them, chop them as evenly as you can to match the size of your cucumbers.
8. For the lettuce, flip them over and cut out the cores.
9. After doing so, give them a rough chop just to make the leaves a bit smaller and easier to eat.
10. Toss all 3 together in a large bowl.
11. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk them all together.
12. When its time to serve the salad, first drizzle the dressing on to and properly toss the salad to coat all the vegetables.
13. Then crumble (as much as you like) the feta on top of the salad and five it a light toss.
14. Finally toss on the croutons and lightly (even lighter than the feta toss) toss the salad
SERVE AND ENJOY!