- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown cane sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chunks
- 2/3 cup of Nutella
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F (176 C) and prepare 2 cookie sheets.
2. In a medium bowl mix together the flour, cornstarch, salt, baking soda and baking powder and set it aside.
3. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Then add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat till fully incorporated.
5. Gradually add in the flour mixture till the dough comes together. Then Stir in chocolate chips and chucks
6. Using a measuring cup, Measure out each cookie using a 1/4 cup. Create a hole in the middle of the cookie and spoon in a 1/2 tsp of Nutella then cover it up with the dough edges so it’s folded in the middle and shape the cookies into thick discs.
7. Bake for 11-12 minutes. The center of the cookie will still look a little undercooked, but that’s ok.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 1 minute, then remove to finish cooling on a cooling rack.
SERVE and ENJOY