- 6 oz of mixed mushrooms
- 7-9 mini carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 5-7 celery stalks (chopped)
- 3-5 peals of mastic
- 3 cardamom pods
- 2 mini Bok Choy heads
- 3 spring onions
- 2 chicken breasts (2x 300 g each) cubed
- Stewing herbs (thyme Rosemary and oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 14 cups of water
1. Wash all your vegetables throughly.
2. Cube the chicken breasts and set them aside.
3. Finely chop all your vegetables.
4. In a large stock pot pour the 2 tbsp of Olive oil and chicken cubes.
5. When almost all the chicken is seated on all sides, add the cut vegetables.
6. Stir the vegetables and chicken for a minute or two then add the water, herbs, cardamom seeds, and mastic. Season and let to simmer on medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
7. Add some lemon wedges and serve