- 2 pieces of whole wheat toast
- 3 thin slices of smoked turkey
- 3-4 thin slices of cheese (your choice)
- 1/2 an avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 a tomato (seeded and thinly sliced)
- Dijon mustard
- Sriracha hot sauce
1. Heat your grill to high
2. On one side of your toast tab mustard and sriracha to your liking. 3. Cut your avocado and using a spoon scoop out of the shell. 4. On the mustard side of the toast place 2 slices of cheese and one slice of turkey. 5. Half, de-seed and thinly slice your 1/2 of tomato. 6. Layer the avocado then the tomatoes onto the first layer of turkey. 7. Then place the remaining turkey on top, then the cheese. 8. On the other end of toast put some Dijon and then close up the sandwich.
9. When your sandwich is ready place it into the grill.
10. Keep an eye on the sandwich. Should take about 5 mins or until the cheese is melted.
11. Cut across the crunchy toast of the sandwich and enjoy