- 1 store bought pie crust (I used Pillsbury)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar (You can use less if you dont want it too sweet)
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of salted butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Prepare the store bought pie crust as per the package instructions and allow it to cool before pouring in the filling.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 F (177 C)
3. In a large mixer combine all the ingredients and blend till all incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pie crust and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
5. Bake for 50-55 minutes or till the top of the pie is turning golden brown.
6. Allow the pie to cool before removing it from the pan.
7. Serve at room temperature.