- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of butter (MELTED)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 F (165 C) and lighty greace cookie trays and sent them aside
2. In a medium bowl sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set it aside
3. In a large bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar till well blended.
4. Add in the vanilla extract and the egg and egg yolk and beat till fully incorporated.
5. Then, add in the flour mixture to the large bowl and beat a few more times till the batter starts to hold.
6. Fold in the both chocolate chips through the batter.
7. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the cookie dough and drop them onto the prepared cookie trays.
8. Bake the cookies for 10-12 mintures to get a chewy center. Dont over bake the cookies.
9. Once cooled (or when still hot and delicious) enjoy with some warm milk to kick off the fall season.