- ¾ cup of butter
- ¾cup of packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps of vanilla paste
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾cup of white chocolate chips
- ¾cup of dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat the butter for 1 minute on until completely smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix until fluffy and light in color.
4. Now add in and beat the egg and vanilla.
5. Gradually add in the flour mixture into the butter and sugar mixture that will quickly form into the cookie dough.
6. Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries and give it a quick mix till the chips and cranberries are evenly disbursed.
7. Cover dough tightly chill for at least 2 hours (Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough to get the proper consistency).
8. Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes (if you chilled the dough for longer than 2 hours, let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to be more malleable)
9. Preheat oven to 350F (180 C) and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
10. The chilled dough will be slightly crumbly so after using a knife cut the dough into even cookies then roll them in your hands because the dough is quite crumby, so just gather up the slice and the crumbs use your hands to roll the ball together.
11. Place the prepared cookie dough onto the prepared cookie trays and bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges.
12. The cookies will look extremely soft when you remove them from the oven. DON’T WORRY! Allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer them to cooling rack to cool completely.
Serve and ENJOY