- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- ¾ tsp of ground ginger
- ¾ tsp of ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp of ground clover
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp of salt
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling (I used Libby’s®)
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- ½ cup of water
- 4 eggs
- pecans (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 330 F (165 C) and line the cupcake trays with cupcake paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clover, baking soda, and salt
- In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin pie filling, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oil, water, and eggs together until just mixed.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until batter is just combined. The batter will be a bit runny, dont worry, use a measuring cup evenly distribute the batter.
- Using a measuing cup, pour the batter into the lined muffin cups and gently push in a walnut on top.
- Bake the muffins for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.