- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp of salt
- 1½ tbsp of matcha powder
- ½ cup of unsalted butter
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and matcha powder and set it aside.
2. In a large bowl cream together the powdered sugar and the butter till fully incorporated.
3. Add in the flour matcha mix to the butter mix and beat till the dough forms.
4. In plastic wrap, form it into a log ~10-12 inches long then place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (or you can keep it overnight and bake them the next day).
5. Before you remove the log from the fridge, pre-heat the oven to 325 F (165 C) and prepare a baking sheet.
6. Cut the dough log into slices making cookies and line them up on the baking sheet.
7. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the cookies look about done.Dont over bake them!
Serve and ENJOY !