- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup of butter (softened)
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 2 egg
- ¼ cup of almond milk (sweeted or unsweeted, up to you)
- ½ cup powder sugar (to roll cookie dough into)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
2. Lightly grease your cookie trays
3. In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
4. In another smaller bowl beat the eggs and almond milk and set them side.
5. In a large bowl cream butter, sugar, and vanilla bean paste till all incorporated
6. Pour in the egg and milk mixture then add the flour mixture till the dough is fully incorporated.
7. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop a ball of dough and drop it in your bowl with powdered sugar then place them on the baking tray.
8. Lightly press down the dough onto the tray. Separate the cookies because they expand a lot.
9. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
10. Once cooled, dust with some more powdered sugar and serve.