- 1 cup of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp of baking power
- 2 heaping tbsp of chai instant powder
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of icing sugar
- 4-6 tsp of milk (depending on how runny on want it)
- 1 tsp of chai instant power
1. Pre hear the over to 175 C and line your cupcake trays with cupcake paper
2. In a medium bowl mix together the flour baking powder and chai power and set it aside.
3. In a large bowl beat together the sugar and butter till creamy.
4. Add in the vanilla and the 4 eggs and beat for 2 min till light and fluffy.
5. Add in the chai flour mixture and alternate with the milk till all incorporated.
6. Using an ice cream scoop divide tour dough evenly into your cupcake tin and bake for 22-25 min till a toothpick comes out clean.
7. While the cupcakes are cooling make your glaze.
8. For the glaze bring the icing sugar, chai powder and milk together and whisk till all incorporated.
9. When the cupcakes are cooled, dip the tops of the cupcakes into the glaze. ( I also decorated some of the cupcakes with regular vanilla buttercream icing and a sprinkle of cinnamon).
Let them dry. Serve and enjoy.