* 1½ cups All-purpose Flour
* 1½ cups of Sugar
* 10 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
* 1/2 tsp Salt
* ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
* 1 cup Water
* 1 tsp of espresso powder
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cup of icing sugar
4 tbsp of cocoa powder
2 tbsp of espresso powder
3-4 tbsp of water
2 tsp of vanilla
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 F (175 C) Line an 8 inch baking tin parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl combine the Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Powder and Salt. Whisk to combine dry ingredients and set it aside.
3. Dissolve the espresso powder in the water
4. In a bowel or measuring cup mix the wet ingredients, the Oil, espresso and vanilla. Whisk them well then pour them onto the dry ingredients and whisk till smooth. Pour brownie batter into prepared baking pan. Lightly pat in the batter to even it out.
5. Bake the batter for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and pour the glaze on the batter when it’s hot.
6. For the glaze: Add all the ingredients together in a bowl, mix well and pour into the brownies.
7. Let the glaze harden a little before moving the brownies out of the pan to Enjoy