* 1 cup butter, room temperature
* 1¼ cup sugar
* 1 egg
* 1½ tsp vanilla extract
* 3 cups flour
* 1½ tsp baking powder
* ½ baking soda
* ¼ tsp salt
* Splash of milk
* ¼ cup sugar
* 1½ tsp cinnamon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F (180 C), line your cookie trays with parchment paper and set them aside
3. In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and mix to combine.
4. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light
5. Then add in the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
6. Gradually add in the flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well between each addition. I added a splash of milk because my batter was too crummy and I wanted it to come together better
7. Using your hands bring the dough together.
8. Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and wide soup bowl.
9. Measure dough with a ¼ cup measure and roll into balls. Roll each ball to coat well in the cinnamon sugar mixture and place on your prepared cookie tray. (Makes 14 large cookies). Henry press down th dough into the tray to flatten th cookie
10. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 12-15 minutes. I don’t like to overlook my cookies as I like the center to be a bit gooey.
11. Let cool 2 minutes then cool on a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!