* 1 cup quick oats
* 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
* 1/2 tsp of salt
* 2 tbsp of coconut oil butter, melted
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 cup of honey
* about 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients (the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt)
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to stir until it has just come together (don’t over mix). Add half the chocolate chips and leave the remaining half for after the dough comes out of the fridge.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 11-12 minutes, or until they have just started to brown on the edges.