Recipe by Clean Eating Goddess
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Butter
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 1/5 cups of Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp of 70% (or darker) Chocolate Chips (you can add more if you want)
1. In a large bowl, melt coconut butter (I used the microwave), and whisk until smooth.
2. Then add the vanilla and maple syrup, then whisk until all ingredients are combined.
3. To the coconut butter and maple mix, add the almond flour, salt, and coconut flour. Knead the dough until smooth. The batter should look like real cookie dough.
( Clean Eating Goddess suggests that if you find your dough still too wet to roll into balls, add 1/2 tbsp of coconut flour at a time, until desired consistency is achieved)
4. Fold in your chocolate chips.
5. Using a small cookie scoop or tbsp measure, scoop mixture and form into balls.
6. Store in an airtight container — I dare you not to eat them up over the course of the day!