upon request, something fudgy…
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180C)
- Prepare a 9×13 (rectangle shaped—not too big) pan by lightly greasing it and dusting it with cocoa powder, and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and salt, also set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut oil, sugar untill incorporates.
- Then add in the vanilla bean paste and eggs and whisk till slightly frothy.
- Gradually stir in the flour-cocoa mix into the wet ingredients.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly in the greased baking pan and bake it for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean or with little crumbs. Don’t over bake your brownies so they come out chewy.
8. Allow it to cool before cutting.
Serve and Enjoy!