1 8oz / 9oz steak (with your preferred steak tub)
5 small plum tomatoes (finely diced)
1 apple (finely diced)
Squeeze of lemon juice
2 cucumbers( peeled and sliced)
1/4 cup of raisins
320 g of baby spinach (large pack)
8 tbsp of olive oil
4 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to season
1. In a large bowl place your spinach and set it aside
2. Finely dice the tomatoes, the apple, and peels and sliced the cucumbers, place them all in a small bowl. Add the raisins and set it aside ( you can squeeze some lemon juice on then so the apples don’t brown).
3. In a hot skillet start to cook your steak to your preferred wellness (medium rare to medium would be best). Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest before cutting it up into small pieces.
4. While the meat is resting prepare your dressing. Mix the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar with some salt and pepper (If you want to add any other ingredients such as dry herbs do it in now- I added clover house Greek herb mix)
5. Pour the apple cucumber and tomato mix into the lager bowl with the spinach.
6. Drizzle most of the dressing and toss the Salad. Leave some to drizzle on top.
7. Now that the steak has rested, cut it up into small pieces and top the salad with it.
8. Drizzle the remaining dressing and serve.