- 1 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 2x 100 g pack of raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3 eggs
- About 1 1/2 cups of strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350F (177 C)
2. In a small bowl mix the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder and set it aside.
3. In a large bowl mix the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla until fully incorporated (pale yellow).
4. Add the yogurt and the baking soda to egg sugar mix and beat a for a a minute till the batter starts to fluff up.
5. Gradually start adding the flour mix and beat till fully incorporated.
6. Cut your strawberries and fold them into the batter with a spatula.
7. Scoop the batter with an ice cream scoop and evenly measure out the batter.
(I was able to fill one large 12 cupcake tray and one 24 mini cupcake tray)
8. Bake the large cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear.
Bake the mini cupcakes for 10-15 min